Reserve Mill Hollow
Let us host your next...
No matter what the occasion, Mill Hollow is the right place for you. Use the form below to reserve your dates!
If you’re looking to get your employees away from their screens and keyboards for your next Corporate
Retreat, look no further than Mill Hollow. Located in the upper Uinta Mountains, far from cell phone
towers, computers, and accessible only by radio communication, Mill Hollow can help your team
connect on a human level, independent of needless distractions. Plan your own special program, or
come prepared to engage in any number of activities including: hiking; mountain biking; fishing; bird
watching; campfires; even arts and crafts. A weekend at Mill Hollow may be just what your team
needs to slow down the clock, refocus, build relationships, and take your company to the next level.
As an outdoor science education facility, Mill Hollow is available for use by your school or other educational program. Mill
Hollow has hosted activities ranging from annual College Freshman Orientation programs to athletic
team high-altitude training to scientific studies and dissertations. Mill Hollow is an ideal base camp for
wilderness excursions and wildlife observation for groups of all ages.
Whisk your family away from their screens and keyboards for your next Family Reunion. Located in the
upper Uinta Mountains, far from cell phone towers, computers, and accessible only by radio
communication, Mill Hollow can help your family reconnect, independent of daily distractions. You and
your family will have the opportunity to engage in a number of activites including: hiking; mountain
biking; fishing; bird watching; campfires; even arts and crafts. Roast marshmallows with your kids, listen
to grandma’s stories by firelight, or stage your own family talent show. A weekend at Mill Hollow may
be just what your family needs to slow down the clock, refocus, and rebuild relationships.
Whether you’re an outdoor retailer looking to test your latest equipment or a non-profit looking for an
opportunity to serve and play in the wilderness, you need to check out Mill Hollow.
Located 60 miles southeast of Salt Lake City in the Uinta Mountains, the
full Mill Hollow Center is available for reservations during the summer and fall seasons.
Prices vary per person, depending on your reservation package.
Please contact (385) 325-CAMP for available dates and reservation
information. We look forward to seeing you!
Summer amenities include:
- Lodge with 2 large multi-purpose rooms (including cafeteria)
- 8 rustic cabins in an alpine setting, with a total capacity of 200 bunks
Each cabin features:
- 24 to 28 bunks with mattresses (bedding not provided)
- Modern plumbing (flushing toilets, hot water, showers)
- Cafeteria style meals prepared by Mill Hollow kitchen staff
- Volleyball Court, Basketball Hoop, Tetherball, Horseshoe Pit
- Horse Corral (horses not provided)
- Bird and Wildlife Blind
- Two Campfire Amphitheaters
- Trading Post (snacks, trinkets, sundry items)
- Miles of maintained hiking trails with educational markers and trail guides
- Mill Hollow Reservoir just a short drive or hike away for fishing and canoeing
- Free pine-scented air
- Views of the High Uintas
Winter Amenities (Yurt)
Located 60 miles southeast of Salt Lake City in the Uinta Mountains, Mill
Hollow’s 24-foot-diameter yurt provides a primitive winter camping experience for up to 12 people and two dogs.
Snowmobile, ski or snowshoe 6.02 miles from the Nobletts parking lot to the Yurt and enjoy the solitude of winter in the Uintas.
Also available during the summer and fall seasons.
The rental fee is a flat rate of $100.00 per night, regardless of your party size.
The Mill Hollow Yurt includes:
- Bunk beds (eight bunks, 12 mattresses)
- Wood burning stove (not for cooking; firewood provided)
- Tables with benches & chairs
- Propane lantern
- Extra propane for the lantern and your cook stove
- Miles of snow-packed mountain roads, trails, and meadows
- Peace. Quiet. Solitude. Beauty.
Map from Nobletts to Yurt
View Payment & Fees Policies
View Cancellation & Refund Policies
Please include your requested dates in your Private Reservations Inquiry Form. Private reservations are only available while the childrens camp is not in session.Request Reservation
Full Facilities: Available weekends only from May through September, weather permitting.
Yurt: Available weekends only from May through September, and anytime from October through April.